Installing a fuel pressure regulator into a 1998 GMC with a 5.7 engine upon removal of the old regulator and beginning to install the new regulator it says to hook the hose to the regulator upon remov?

Most of them are under the upper intake manifold but there is not a hose connected to it, point connection down