Law & Legal Issues
Divorce and Marriage Law
Deeds and Ownership

Is a new deed necessary if husband quit claims his rights to the marital house in the divorce decree according to Florida law?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-09-06 19:47:27

Generally speaking, no. But each state is different, so your

best bet is to call the County Registrar in the county in which the

house is located and ask.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.