Car Buying
Auto Loans and Financing
Used Car Buying

Is it possible to back out of an auto purchase if you have the car in your possession but the main borrower has not signed any papers?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-07-07 15:50:01

Even if the main borrower has signed the papers, legally you

have 3 days from the time you sign the papers to be able to take

the vehicle back and say you have changed your mind. So just take

it back and say I've changed my mind.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.