Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-07-05 19:34:47
2007-07-05 19:34:47

I would recommend a good lawyer, first of all. By the way you stated this question, I assume that you admit that you are guilty of the charges, so plead guilty and see what your council can do in the way of a plea bargain. Also, if the person you hit sues, try to settle without going to court.
Hope that helps.


Related Questions

why should you avoid a parasitic worms

You should avoid getting off topic.

A pretrial conference is a meeting where the lawyers in a lawsuit meet with the judge assigned to hear the trial in order to iron out any trial preparation issues that may still exist in order to avoid having them crop up at the time of trial and cause a delay in the trial date. Typically, issues such as this are treated, discussed and resolved. The parties to the lawsuit are usually not permitted to be part of the pretrial conference, because it is essentially a procedural step. No testimony from parties or witnesses will be taken.

What foods should you avoid with diverticulitas? What foods should you avoid with diverticulitas?

In an earthquake, you should avoid being inside of a building. You should also avoid being around anything that could fall and hurt you.

why should the you avoid the repetitious use of pronoun like I,me,my,you,your

we can avoid ulcers to avoid heavy and spicy diet.we should eat healthy balanced diet.we should not take so much tension or depression.we should avoid smoking.we should be peace and quiet in our behavior to others.

A speaker should avoid repetitions. A speaker should also avoid long speeches. A speaker should use relative examples.

You should try to avoid sweet foods such as chocolate

what measures should be taken to avoid the threats of rodents

You should avoid idioms in a business setting because they can be misunderstood too easily.

You should avoid drinking. If you are going to drive in the next 48 hours.

You should avoid high calorie foods because they will make you gain weight. You should avoid acidic foods because they will give you indigestion.

avoid toys or dolls that look freaky.

Babies should avoid anyone infected by a transmittable disease.

If you are interested in optimum health and fitness, you should avoid all processed foods.

You can't nor should you be able to. You cannot avoid supporting your own child.You can't nor should you be able to. You cannot avoid supporting your own child.You can't nor should you be able to. You cannot avoid supporting your own child.You can't nor should you be able to. You cannot avoid supporting your own child.

Clients with hypertension should avoid activities such as: Weight lifting Sprinting Skydiving Scuba diving

teenagers should avoid eating junk food because its bad for the health

You should avoid them because they are dangerous. They are able to pull you into the ocean and tire you out.

information should you avoid posting on social networking sites?

We should not avoid the ozone hole. It is a serious issue.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.