Rachakonda and Rajakonda belong to Kamma caste.
surname waghmare belongs to kshatriya maratha caste .
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
Generally Kamma caste.
It belongs to the Kshatriya caste.
Vadde rajulu caste....
they belong to kayastha
No, the surname RAM does not always belong to SC caste. It is just like all SINGHs are not Punjabis.
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
Bhatia's are Rajputs by caste. (Kshatriyas). This is an upper caste.
Chowdarys is the caste that bonthu belongs to.
jangam is the caste which is identified by devora.
pednekar will caste belongs to
my surname is korukonda and i am kapu
Surname KAKI belongs to Vysyas...
no it doesnt belong that caste... it belongs to poland community
they belong to Telugu Niyogi Brahmins Caste.
he is shrivastva kayasta. he share the surname sinha
Depend which Bholah they are...highest Bholah caste are the Kashyap(high caste)
It is a kayasta surname
tak surname belongs to caste kalal who are in the profession of selling liqar.they come under obc.
Vishwabrahmin Velama's also have this surname kamma's also have this surname
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
Kurup is part of the subgroups of the Nair (or Nayar) Indian caste.
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
They seem to be Shudras.
Bidkikars are suryavanshi kshatriyas !!
Yajurvedi deshastha brahmin
It belongs to Suri Caste .
it belongs to Baniya category
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".
Mishras are found in Bihar and UP. We find this surname in Vaisyas and Brahmans.
Trikha are panchjati brahmin.
ochi from which area in india saurastra
not sure, but i think it belongs to brahmin.
GSB (Goud saraswat brahmins)
kamma, vellanki surname belongs to kamma caste most of vellanki's are from kalavapamula village which was located in Krishna district
Vangara is in brahmins of south/andhrapradesh.idont know if any other castes do exist with this surname
yes gakre sunames belong in pawar caste
Originally in brahmin 6000 niyogi, but also present in Kamma (choudhary) caste.
Das in bengali generally belong to SC.
Hindu Bramhin(Goud Saraswat Bramhin)
Kokanastha (Chitpavan) Brahmin
Surnames with raju/varma in andhra pradesh belong to kshatriya community.
meena is not a surname it is a name. There are 4 castes in Hinduism brahmin , vaishya , khsatriya and suta.
It belongs to Brahmin caste. I know that becoz I belong to same family name.
Komati, sometimes reddy in rayalaseema. Rajus in coastal
No. "Paunikar" is a surname which belongs to the Halba-Koshti Community.
Nayaks surname is very common among Konkani speaking GSB Brahmin community, though I have also seen the surname among Oriya people
kakkar belong to punjabi khatri caste.They belong to the dhai ghar including kapoor, malhotra and seth.