According to Wikipedia:
Women's suffrage (the rights to vote) denied or conditioned
* Lebanon - Partial suffrage. Proof of elementary education is required for women but not for men. Voting is compulsory for men but optional for women.
* Brunei - No suffrage for women. Neither men nor women have had the right to vote or to stand for election since 1962 because the country is governed by an absolute monarchy. (see note)
* Saudi Arabia - No suffrage for women. The first local elections ever held in the country occurred in 2005. Women were not given the right to vote or to stand for election. In September 2011, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al-Saud stated that women would be allowed to vote and run for office in 2015.
* United Arab Emirates - Limited suffrage for both men and women.
* Vatican City - No suffrage for women; while most men in the Vatican also lack the vote, all persons with suffrage in Papal conclaves (the Cardinals) are male.
http://www.answers.com/main/images/hook-topL.gif); width: 67px; height: 24px; margin-left: 25px; position: relative; top: 10px">
Read more >> Options >>
note: Brunei is a constitutional sultanship according to the CIA World Factbook
Women gained the right to vote in 1915 in several countries. Denmark and Sweden were two countries that let women vote in 1915. The United States did not give women the right to vote until 1920.
there are many countries in the WORLD that do not allow women to vote for example Saudi Arabia, places in asia and many third world countries.
19th amendment let women vote so leadies vote
Men did not let women vote because they did not let women do a lot of things. Men were probably afraid of what the women could do.
Why not? Same reason other countries let women vote. We have every bit as much right to vote as any man does. We're affected by politics and government too.
Woodrow Wilson was the president that signed the bill to let Women vote
Nearly all countries in the world allow women to vote.
There are several countries that still do not allow women to vote. Saudi Arabia, Vatican City, Brunei and United Arab Emirates are a few that do not permit women to vote.
Yes, women have been able to vote in Kenya since 1963.
2 countries, Brunei, and Saudia Arabia do not allow women to vote at all. Lebanon requires proof of education for women to vote. United Arab Emirates has limited voting for women. The state of Vatican City does not allow women to vote.
it was because the women there went and kept running their mouth and so the men there got to vote if the women get to vote and they got enough votes so the women got to vote
the right to let women vote
let women have the right to vote
Wyoming gave women the right to vote in 1869. This happened when it was still a territory and not a state.
Wyoming was the first state that let women gain the right to vote in America, in 1869? Am I correct here or not? Let me know please.
no in some countries they cannot.
In 1869 Wyoming's territorial legislature granted women the right to vote. When Wyoming became a state in 1890, the state constitution gave women the right to vote.
i just know women coul vote freely in the u.s or any territory of the u.s
New Zealand, in 1893.