Asked in
GMC Sierra

What does a PCV valve look like?


User Avatar
Wiki User
August 28, 2010 8:10PM

usually a small metal elbow shaped tube thicker than a pencil but smaller than a marker. It will be plugged into a grommet on valve cover/crankcase somewhere with vac. hose attached going to carb/induction. It's a 1-way valve to burn crankcase gases.