Best Answer

I have had to replace the heating control valve on a few fiestas, it is very common. It can be found on the bulk-head of engine bay just below wiper mechanism. Its got a plug on the side and two pipes in and out the other side. They are roughly £17 from Ford dealers, I would not advise getting one from a scrappy, cos the ones I've had from good scrappies tend not to last very long and were only a few quid cheaper than new one. They are really easy to replace, only tool you will need is mole grips to squeeze the rings around each pipe. Do it when the engine is cold.

Hope this helps

User Avatar

Wiki User

2009-01-19 00:24:25
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What does it mean when the heater only blows out cold air in a 1996 Ford Fiesta R?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked