Asked in
Head Gaskets and Valve Covers
Honda Accord

What is a Valve cover grommet?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 27, 2008 2:15PM

You are probaby referring to the grommet, a rubber ring, that fits in a hole in the valve cover, sealing off the PCV valve or the breather hose.