Best Answer

A little more description would be nice.. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's one of the many vacuum hoses attached to the engine. I believe it could be the PCV (positive crankcase valve).

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2005-06-22 02:33:19
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides
See all Study Guides
Create a Study Guide

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the thing on the engine that if you disconnect it you hear a sucking sound?
Write your answer...
Related questions

Is the muffler the thing that makes the deep sound?

Actually, mufflers ate the thing that quiet your engine. If you hear a deep sound, you likely need a new muffler.

What is sucking a penis like?

sucking on an ice pop but not as cold get any thing that looks like one or is the size of a dick and suck it

How do you reduce the RPM in a focus 2002?

Disconnect the battery and then reconnect it. This wipes the engines ecu memory and the engine needs to relare thing. So if you allow the engine to idle at about 1000 rpm it will stay that way.

You are putting a 1993 Dodge Spirit in a trailer race you were wondering if there is a cut-off switch that you need to disconnect so that when you hit something the engine will stay running?

the only thing i can think of is the safety switch in the transmission... it detects anything wrong with transmission and kills the engine to prevent damage. you disconnect that and the engine wont run at all, wont even crank.

How do you remove a starter from a 92 Saturn?

Disconnect the battery, preferrably the negative post. Two bolts hold the starter to the engine block. They're 13MM or 1/2 inch (same thing basically) Pull the bolts, then disconnect the electrical. The starter is low on the back side of the engine, right in front of the driver.

How do you clear the check engine light on a 1989 Dodge Caravan?

ONE thing that will do this is disconnect the battery , then reconnect the battery but if the check engine light comes back on then take the veh to the garage for more diagnosing of the systems

Where is sound proofing useful?

Sound proofing is used in cars and jet airplanes, to name a few, in cars they line the engine compartment with it to dampen the noise from the engine from from being heard inside the vehicle. Jet air planes, they do is almost the same thing.

How do you kill sucking thing in Zelda?

Throw a bomb or one of those bomb enemies in them.

The thing that makes a sound is called the what of the sound?

Sounds waves create sound.

How does a land leech survive?

By sucking people and animals blood, of course same thing they always do.

How do you get a broken fuse out of a fuse box?

Disconnect the battery first. First you disconnect the battery. After you disconnect the battery, you can pull it with a pair of needle-nose pliers, but only after you have disconnected the battery. It is quite important to disconnect the battery, or the thing that might be fused to the fusebox might be your hand. So disconnect the battery first.

Why do cats chew on blankets?

The habit is called 'wool-sucking'. It's a comfort thing, like small children sucking their thumbs. It helps the cat settle down and get comfotable, especially when it is nervous.

How to replace the starter in a 1986 Honda accord?

1. Disconnect the battery negative terminal 2. Disconnect the leads to the Starter Soleniod (the cylindrical thing on top of the starter) 3. Remove bolts attaching the starter to the engine 4. Remove Starter 5. Installation is the reverse of these instructions. Hope this helps...

How do you clear the computer codes on a 1995 altima after fixing the problems that caused the check engine light to come on?

you may want to try and disconnect the battery for a few mins that usually resets every thing..

What is the diff betn internal combution engine n external combution engine piston?

there is no such thing as an external combustion engine.. the closest thing to it was the steam engine...

Is sound a tone?

a sound is any thing you can hear so yeas a sound is a tone

What is sound outlook?

it is a sound of look and the access of a thing in life ... ^_^

What sound does make?

you need to state what thing is making the sound!!

How do you put club penguin on silent?

On the computer your computer should have this sound thing. Go to the sound thing and mute it.

Is a ecm and engine computer the same thing?

Yes the ecm and the engine computer are the same thing.

Can you disconnect someone on Mario cart?

You can't disconnect another person, which is certainly a good thing. You can, however, disconnect yourself, though you'll lose points from your online ranking for doing so.

Is there such thing as sound?

No, its just a vibration that comes from your mouth and it can sound how you want it to.

What is gurgling sounds when accelurating on passenger dash in 1996 Chevy blazer?

That is engine coolant rushing through the heater core. Things to check. Engine coolant level in radiator and if it's not low then the only thing left is the heater hose quick disconnect fitting in the intake. There is suppose to be a small plastic water restricter down in the bottom of the quick disconnect fitting that is designed to slow the water up before it goes through the heater core. If that restricter is gone then replace the quick disconnect fitting.

What is the difference between blowing a cock and sucking a cock?

It's the same thing, just different slang terms.

What is the bad thing when use Mitsubishi 6A10 engine?

the worst thing using this engine is when the engine has problems.not all mechanics would want to repair this engine coz it takes time.but fuel consumption and the sound of's pickup is like a 1500 cc engine but it's top's like saying "go first, I'll see you later."I'm using a 1992 V6 engine in my car right now and i can say if u want a smooth performance...better go for this engine...