Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-05-05 09:36:41

Since she already has records that she has started the Immigration process. She could take advantage of that precedence and restart or continue the process of getting legal. The alternative could cause you to lose her forever. It is better to do the right thing and not have to be looking over your shoulder for life. Then you can enjoy your new life together. Maybe you should call anonymous first to find out your options, then make an intelligent decision, based on facts versus opinion or emotions. Best of success to you.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

Who was Trey Songz's previous girlfriend?

his previous girlfriend was Porridge

How do you activate a cancelled account in Facebook?

You activate a cancelled account on Facebook by logging into the Facebook account with the previous details.

Does harry of One Direction have a girlfriend?

No. As of 2012 he does not currently have a girlfriend. His previous girlfriend was Caroline Flack.

What are the australian immigration rates?

The immigration rate in Australia is around 210,000 at the end of 2010. The immigration seem to of had a decrease since the previous year was about 340,000. The decline in immigration rates creates a shortage of workers.

What does vipp in relation to immigration stand for?

Visa In Previous Passport - VIPP

Does Harry Styles in One Direction have a girlfriend?

No. He doesn't currently have a girlfriend. his previous girlfriend was Caroline Flack.

Why was The Facts of Life cancelled?

The ratings were not up to par anymore with previous seasons.

Can a new will invalidate an previous will?

Yes, a current will does so. That is why most start with the declaration that this to be my last will and testimony. All previous wills are revoked or cancelled.

Can you get a new health insurance policy if your previous one was cancelled for non payment?


Daren kagasoff's previous girlfriend?

Shailene Woodley

Who is previous Justin Bieber girlfriend?

Caitlin beadles

Does onision have a girlfriend?

Yes, actually his current girlfriend's name is Shiloh. His previous girlfriend was Tantaga with who divorced.

Who is Joseph Adam Jonas previous girlfriend?

Taylor Swift.

What was Justin Bieber previous girlfriend called?

Selena Gomez

When was the monty python show cancelled?

The show wasn't cancelled. The team decided not to make any more; John Cleese had left in the previous season. The last episode was broadcast in December 1974.

Who is Jensen Ackles previous girlfriend?

Jenson is married to Danneel Ackles

Who was Justin Biebers previous girlfriend?

Caitlin Beadles. He is now single.

Who was Justin Bieber's last girlfriend?

Justin Bieber's previous girlfriend was Selena Gomez.Caitlin Beadles, pretty sure.

Does chandler parsons have a girlfriend?

Chandler Parsons is currently single. He cheated on his previous girlfriend various times. But I mean, he IS Chandler Parsons.

If a man cheated on a previous girlfriendwill he cheat on the next girlfriend?

There is no guarentee...but i wouldn't be suprised if he did

Is holly a nice name?

yes it is a beautiful name like holly Madison Hugh hefner's previous girlfriend and criss angel's current girlfriend

Urs Buhler new girlfriend?

It is not known who Urs Buhler is currently dating. Urs Buhler does have a child with a previous girlfriend, Tania who was born in 2008.

Did Zac Efron break up with one of his girlfriends?

He has a girlfriend. One can only assume he broke up with his previous girlfriend prior to establishing the new relationship.

Who did tyga date?

Blac Chyna the Stripper.He has a Son namd King Cairo by His previous girlfriend.

How is immigration bad?

It really isn't. It can BECOME bad when people take advantage of immigration by running away from their previous crimes and etc. I believe that the US thinks ALL immigrants are taking advantage of us, even though they aren't.

Still have questions?