Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance Claims
Auto Accidents

What should you do if your 16-year-old son was involved in an accident where no police report was made and the other party is claiming it was his fault and want you to pay for their damages?



User Avatar
Wiki User

Have a reputable collision company look at both vehicles and see if they can determine who hit who. While that is being done, run an ad in the paper to see who witnessed the accident and will call you to let you know. Also check the near-by businesses to see if anyone saw the accident or that maybe the security cameras got it on tape. Good Luck!