Health
Care of Mice and Rats
Mice and Rats
Poisons and Toxins

What should you do if your niece found a deceased rodent that probably died from rat poison and bit into it?

353637

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-10-22 23:03:31
2005-10-22 23:03:31

Go to the doctor. That rat can be filled with germs and bacteria that could kill an infant or someone really young,or it can get her sick. I wouldn't take a risk, I would call the doctor or go see him/her.

1
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions

User Avatar

you should get a hamster for a rodent pet

User Avatar

The court will look at the Will to determine if an alternate executor is named. If not, then the state probably has a list of people, in order, who should be named as administrator of the estate. Relationship to the deceased executor is irrelevant.

User Avatar

Rat infestations can be remediated by hiring a professional exterminator, or by using rodent poison. The chemical solution should be undertaken with care as the products are hazardous.

User Avatar

no but if you eat a large amount of it you should probably contact poison control...

User Avatar

Electronic rodent repellers should not harm a ferret - it emits a sound that is inaudible to people and non-rodent pets

User Avatar

It depends on how much poison the mouse ate and how big your dog is. You should probably call your vet, but if you aren't sure if you need to, you should watch your dog closely.

User Avatar

Basically you probably can't. However if the person is deceased then the matter would be part of the deceased estate and the executor of the Will and or the lawyer should be able to find out.

User Avatar

call the ambulance and probably the poison control center

User Avatar

Gopher should do it.

User Avatar

no, but she should be no, but she should be

User Avatar

Combat probably doesn't have enough poison to hurt a dog but to be safe you should call Animal Poison Control Center # 1-888-426-4435.

User Avatar

There is this thing called google and you should probably look up poison dart frog instead of trying to ask a person.

User Avatar

No. Since they are not Catholic they probably wouldn't want a mass. A nondenominational service should be conducted.

User Avatar

The answer expected is probably "phosphorus", but it should be noted that the chemical form in which it is found in the soil is not poisonous.

User Avatar

Probably nothing will happen, but you should call your local poison control center to ask their advice.

User Avatar

You should call an exterminator or leave a mouse trap.

User Avatar

Call your local poison control and/or the maker of the poison for their expert advice.

User Avatar

Generally, the deceased parent's estate is responsible for the debts of the deceased. The creditors should be notified of the death. If there are any assets the estate should be probated.

User Avatar

They are protected so you should trap and relocate. besides if you see one there is probably a den nearby so there is more than one.

User Avatar

Calamine lotion is good to put on poison ivy.

User Avatar

Most people use calamine but it doesn't really help. You should try tecnu which you should be able to get from the pharmacy. Tecnu removes poison ivy and poison oak oils.

User Avatar

Death should not prevent you from sending Holiday greetings to the bereaved family. If you have already offered your condolences, a Christmas card would probably be welcomed.

User Avatar

if a dog eats mice poison you should see a vet about it

User Avatar

Try a lil' kinz white mouse!


Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.