You have identified the problem when you state that it only works in the high position. Your switch has variable speeds, it contains resistors that control the speed of the fan, for both AC/Heat. These resistors are burned out/or the connector to the resistors has become unplugged. The resistors are located in different locations so please get your auto manual to locate there position, and verify there operation.
Most cars have a simple blower motor resistor that provide the low-medium speeds. If it burns out the fan defaults to high speed - the most safe 'default'.
Walk into any auto parts and tell them your car only blows high and they'll immediately know what you need.
In most Ford vehicles this is a 10 minute, 2 screws procedure that most anyone can handle.
Yes, if stuck in the open position.
I would definently think that the cause of heat illness would be, I don't know,...HEAT!maybe. I would definently think that the cause of heat illness would be, I don't know,...HEAT!maybe.
because heat is a powerfull energy.
Too much heat would cause the cell's shape to distort.
Heat, would cause a bottle of ketchup to explode. Though having it sit on your table in your kitchen won't get enough heat to do it. Putting the bottle in a microwave would...
a bad water pump could cause low heat. The heater uses the coolant from the pump to generate heat.
Heat would cause an increase in volume, which would cause a decrease in density. For most substances, the solid phase is most dense and the gas phase is least dense.
your heat comes from your heater core which draws heat from your engine coolant so if you have no heat and the blower is still running then there is a coolant level problem as in none which then would cause the mottor to over heat and quick
For lubrication. Steel on steel would cause friction with would lead to heat which would cause seizing of parts and destroy the engine.
It can be caused by allergy or heat.
Overheating causes pigs to over heat.
No, a bad crankshaft sensor would cause the car not to start and run.
what causes stars to give off heat and light is when the poporazzi abushes them and they get really mad...that would be the heat. and the flashes form the cameras would be the light
heating element stopped working
It will not cause the engine to overheat. You have another problem.
In general, battery is source of electricity and not the heat source. However, for common use of battery, battery can be a heat source though it is not intended to be. It is because the flow of electrical current through resistance would give out heat. If your battery heat up without cause then it is suspected for the short-circuit. Over charging or oversupply of electricity would also cause the battery heat up.
The lack of Oxygen would get to you, but it the oven is on the circulated heat will cause the death.
A common cause is the thermostat being stuck in an open position.
Copper is the best base metal for conducting electricity. Gold and silver are better but too expensive. If you used a poorer metal you would lose more power and it would also generate more heat which in a motor would be quite a lot. More heat would then cause more resistance which would cause more heat.