Where are the sunni and shi'a today?
They are in every country. but Salafi Sunni Muslims are centered in Najd, Saudi Arabia and non-Salafi Sunni Muslims are centered in Al-Azhar, Egypt. and Shia Muslims are centered in Qum, Iran mostly.
I fink it's Sunnis.. :) Read More
The majority of Persians (today, that's Iran and Iraq) are Shia Muslims. Read More
there were sunni and extremely anti shia and killed shia Imams. Read More
according to shia rules marriage of a shia with a sunni its allowed. Read More
according to shia rules its allowed. for sunni it depends on sect of sunni Read More
according to shia its allowed a shia marry a sunni. about sunni it depends on the sect. Read More
Mostly Sunni. and some Shia Read More
No. Muslims can't eat pork, no matter if he is shia or sunni Read More
Hamas claims that they are a SUNNI Jihadist organization. It is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan al-Muslimin) and, as a result, has the same religious policies as the rest of the Brotherhood, which is Sunni-oriented. While Hamas continues to be primarily made of Sunni Muslims, but the largest percentage of their funds comes from the Shiite Islamist government of Iran. Read More
About 85% of Muslims are Sunni. The remaining 15% are mostly Shia. Read More
About 80% of the Muslim population is Sunni and 20% of the Muslim population is Shia Read More
The most popular sects are Sunni and Shia Read More
Aamir Khan is a sunni Actor. He has been following Muslim Religion. His wife however is an atheist. Read More