Asked in
Labor and Employment Law
Labor Unions

Who should you contact if union represenative misrepresented you?


User Avatar
Wiki User
June 08, 2007 3:37PM

You should write to their Branch Secretary if you feel that you were misrepresented. Or you could write to the union office which will be found online if you google it. if it resulted in you being fired, you could sue the union, but beware, they have huge, huge lawyers and you will need proof and evidence to back up your claim of misrepresentation.