Children and the Law
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
Civil Lawsuits

Your 17 yr old son supplied alcohol to a minor - parents want to sue and you are on disability can they?


User Avatar
Wiki User

hmmm, that's a tough one, if I were the one with the son I would be praying to not have to play, if I were the other side I would be pretty angry and I would want my money. I guess that it was his fault and he did wrong. But I'm not entirely sure.


Depends on what the disability is.. Every one knows right from wrong.-*