Your ex was ordered to pay you within a month he did not now what do you do?

You can take him to court, but not much will happen. You can go to the state and have them attempt to recover the money. In some states it's called "division of recovery services" but it might be different in your state. They'll attempt to attach his wages or find some other way to go after him.