See if you are getting voltage at the relay when you turn the AC on. Check your wiring and connectors before replacing PCM, I doubt that is your problem.
Check to see if it is getting power - if so could be bad fan motor - if not check fuses, relay, and temp sensor
Born Under a Bad Neon Sign was created on 2006-03-29.
The most common problem with 1999 and up Jeeps over heating is the cooling fan relay. On your 2003 Jeep, if it has an A/C, check to see if the A/C clutch remains engaged when you turn it on. Both the cooling fan and the A/C clutch runs off the same relay circuit. The cooling fan relay is located below the passenger side head light assembly, you'll need to remove the fachia to access it. Low coolant Cooling fan not working Defective thermostat Plugged or restricted radiator Bad radiator cap System airbound Hoses collapsing under pressure Water pump not circulating coolant
Jeep does not have one could be the relay or bad pump.
Could be bad fan relay?Could be a plugged or restricted radiatorCould be a bad radiator capCould be a bad thermostat
The 1998 Dodge Neon does not have a relay. It does have a blower motor resistor that could be bad.
how do i tell if my relay is bad ?
They are designed to work when: A/c or defrost is on Coolant temperature exceeds 235 degrees Bad sensor? bad cooling fan relay/module
a bad relay-a bad temperature sensor.a blown fuse.A bad Ground..a BAD power Source.A COOLING FAN MOTOR THAT IS BURNT UP. a bad ign switch ---A DEAD BATTERY.etc-etc
Inoperative cooling fan(s) Bad thermostat Bad fan switch sending unit Bad fan relay Blocked radiator cooling tubes (internally)
Bad fan motor? supply 12V hot to see if it works - if not bad fan motor Bad relay? Bad sensor?
The fan sensor is bad or the fan relay is stuck. Swapping out the relay is the most likely fix.
cooling fan relay is bad?
There is prob a bad relay that's not triggering the fans to turn on.
fan relay, bad connection at wiring harness, bad fan, bad coolant sensor, bad electrical ground, likely causes
Depending on your vehicle it could be a bad temp sensor, a bad relay(s), a bad switch, faulty wiring, a bad fan motor, a faulty ECM,
Could be the relay or bad battery cable connection at the battery or relay.