No Annie Oakley did not have any form of education.
Ellen Wilson worte the book "Annie Oakley."
she is a femanist and believe that woem nandiodd
She did a number of shooting tricks with pistols and rifles.
The best place to go for Oakley products is through their website. The Oakley Frogskin sun glasses may be available there for purchase if the sun glasses are in stock.
She was the best female sharpshooter of her time, and also beat out most other male sharpshooters, too.
Oakley sunglasses were originally made in the U.S
no he got eaten by warewolves
Some obvious signs that it's a fake pair of oakleys:
1) If there's any type of sticker on the lense (including anything saying "100% uv protection" or "polarized') they're fake.
2) If it has "oakley" printed on the frame, it's fake.
3) If the "O" emblem is painted, it's fake. (all oakley "O" emlbems are a separate device that's attached to the frame, not just a raised protion painted a different color).
4) If there's any type of "seem" on the frames, from where the 2-piece mold used to make the parts joined, they're fake.
5) The rubber pieces (nose pieces and ear socks) will be dull and spongey on real oakleys- if they're shiny, smooth and hard- they're fake.
6) Real oakley lenses have a nice "finish" on the edges (with a slight "rounding" of the edge on exposed lenses like M frames or half jackets)- if it has any type of tooling or machine marks- it's fake.
Really obvious signs that they're fake: If you're buying a lot of 10 pieces from a company in china that has an unlimited supply of oblosete oakleys, (and paying $23 a piece for juliets that retailed for $350 before oakley stopped making them), they're fake.
Yes, and it's name was Target.
Type your answer here...She had fought for women rights. She also won many awards in the buffalo bill Cody wild west show. She was the very best aimed woman with a gun.
Actually Annie traveled with her husband alot because she was SO famous!
Annie Oakley died of pernicious anemia on 3 November 1926.
There was a woman booked on that charge and under that name, and the real Annie Oakley spent six years clearing her name and winning 54 of 55 libel suits that she was involved in.
She was born Phoebe Ann Mosey.
Sitting Bull called her Watanya Cicilla,
A car accedent killed Annies mom and dad.
in the musical they died in a fire
The Hoosier Poet, James Whitcomb Riley is the original creator of Little Orphant Annie. Little Orphant Annie is really Little Orphant Allie. Her name was Mary Alice Smith. She was born September 25, 1850 in Union County, Indiana.
In truth - she wasn't an orphan in the real sense of the word. I am not quite sure what happened to her mother. However, when Mary Alice was four - either her parents separated (it was referred to as a "marital disunion") or her mother died. Mary Alice's father could not take care of a small child and sent her to live with his mother, Alice Smith in Hancock County, IN.
Her father did not die until much later. He remarried and Mary Alice had half siblings, but there is no evidence that she ever went to live with her father and his new family.
She came to live with the Riley Family in Nov/Dec 1861. She only stayed less than a year, and then went to work in a tavern as a maid. She married a local farmer and lived the rest of her life on the farm.
Mary Alice's father, Thomas Smith, died at the Veteran's Home in Lafayette on June 21, 1898.
Jessie is one of them. I don't know the other one, sorry.
Annie Oakley was kind, confident, determined, natural, and a leader.
The grave of "Little Sure Shot" can be found in Brock Cemetery, just outside the tiny village of Brock, Ohio. It reads 'ANNIE OAKLEY- 1926-AT REST'.
hi it is me Miley Cyrus. just sayin that i was researching about cowgirls and Annie oakley poped up .she died because someone shot her. it was frank he was jealous. he felt bad later on and killed himeself. sad