What would you like to do?

Can a 17-year-old girl marry an 18-year-old guy when they were already both married to other people without needing the girl's parents' consent?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

I am not certain I am reading this correctly, but...NO! If you are married to someone and do not get legally divorced, you cannot marry someone else. That would be bigamy, and is illegal. The fact that the girl is considered underage, in the state she/they reside in, is irrelevant.
I think the question is that if both marriages are dissolved does the underaged divorced person have the right to get married again but this time without the consent of the parent. Right?

if the marriages are both dissolved, then yes, becausse once legally married you are emancipated, even after divorce or annulment.
104 people found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

Can a 16 year old girl who lives in Texas marry an 18 year old guy who is in the military in Mississippi without parental consent?

I'm not sure if you're talking about getting married in TX or MS. But neither state has a residency requirement, so even if you don't live in the state, you can marry there.

Where can a 17-year-old girl get married to a 15-year-old boy without the girl's parental consent?

  Answer     las vegas. but before you marry, what will ur parents think? have u asked them about it. maybe u should wait until hes 18 and ur 20   Answer 

Can a 17-year-old girl get married without her parents' consent?

No she can not, for she is still under obligation of her parents They have controll until she is a adult 18, 21 in some places. It's the same on if you weer to leave home, you

Can a 17 year old get married without their parents consent?

Well it depends. All states but Nebraska require the couple to be 18 to marry without parental permission. In Nebraska it's 19. A few states waive this requirement if there is