Auto Parts and Repairs
Steering and Suspension
Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
Ford Expedition XLT

How do you change the lower control arm on a 92 Ford Festiva?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2004-12-02 07:11:53

You need to go to a car parts store, and get a repair manual for

your car. They cost about $16.00 Or, go to a Public Library.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.