Asked in ComputersAustralia in WW2PoptropicaAndroid OS
How do you remove spy shredder 2.1?
March 20, 2011 6:25PM
Spy Shredder is spyware that has infected your computer you should use such programs as Spy Bot or Adaware SE the free versions to get rid of it.
- Click your Windows Start menu, and then click "Search."
- A speech bubble will pop up asking you, "What do you want to search for?" Click "All files and folders."
- Type a SpyShredder file in the search box, and select "Local Hard Drives."
- Click "Search." Once the file is found, delete it.
When you receive a icon that is called shredder on your desktop, it means that you have download something that is not secure, and just like the rubbish bin icon, you cannot delete it.
1. You go to my computer
2. Click on uninstall items
3. You will see a File called PC Confidential
4. Click n the item and press uninstall
After you have done this go back to your desk top and the Shredder icon should be removed.