1. Remove the interior weatherstrips around the doors. These just pull straight down.
2. Remove the sunvisors and disconnect the power cord for the lights.
3. Remove the interior light -- this just pulls straight out with no screws.
4. Remove the rear seat bottom -- pull the little rings at the front bottom of the seat and lift the front of the seat up and out.
5. Remove the panels to the sides of the rear seat that cover the rear speakers.
6. Remove the rear headliner trim -- this is a plastic panel between the headliner and the hatch lid. Pull this straight back toward the rear of the car and be careful -- you will likely break the inside plastic anyway and this part isn't available anywhere. You might have to reattach this with screws or something after you're done.
7. Look for little plastic plugs on tabs at the edge of the headliner. Use a tool to remove these (a door panel puller with a forked end works great on this, but you could probably use a screwdriver).
8. Remove the headliner through the hatch opening.
Who would you swap lives with for a day?
Did Bill Nye go to jail?
Which is the verb in this sentence - it is such a nice day?
Is 30 pints greater than 7 gallons?
What is 180 degree Celsius equal to in Fahrenheit?
A farmer has 19 sheep All but 7 die How many are left?
How many times does 3 go into 100?
What should I know about coronavirus?
What does contingent mean in real estate?
How many stars are in the Big Dipper?
What is the one food you could eat for the rest of your life?
What does a red flag mean on the beach?
What's the weirdest state symbol?
What is OK short for?
Is it possible to die of a broken heart?
What is the English word for maram oru varam
What are the Advantage and disadvantage of mechanical transducer
Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity
Looking for a movie that I forgot the name of
What happened to Kelly on tmz
What is the difference between indigenous and formal bookkeeping
What is an example of juxtaposition in Private peaceful