Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-01-27 07:51:52
2007-01-27 07:51:52

In the Army an active duty soldier cannot bring his girlfriend into the states, however if they were to get married he can bring his new wife to the U.S however she will not be afforded the same right as a U.S citizen.


Related Questions

If your boyfriend got deported, you can marry him to make him a U.S. citizen. But remember, the process of becoming a citizen may be a rigorous one. Best luck!

As long as they're a citizen they cannot be deported, there would be no point to it.

my dad was deported 4 times. and as of 2004 he is a citizen.

You can deported if you are here illegally and not a citizen. A citizen can't be deported from their own country, but they can go to jail for committing a crime.

If you commit a crime, and are not a citizen of the United States, you can be deported, regardless of whether or not your parents are a citizen.

It wont necessarily prevent them from being deported they can still get deported if the INS has a reason to do so although with them being married to a U.S. citizen their chances of getting a green card and being allowed to permanently stay in the U.S. are increased although not always guaranteed Good Luck and God Bless!!!

Once you have been ordered to be deported, nothing you do can revoke that order. Even if you marry a US citizen, you will be deported. You can apply to reenter the US but the chances of that application getting approved is very less. Basically, no. Marrying after you have been ordered deported will not trick the court into letting one remain in the United States.

Unfortunately, an illegal alien can not become an US citizen if they have been deported before. If they have a felony, they can't become a US citizen either.

Yes, you can be deported. I am a Japanese citizen who went to the US when I was 1 1/2 yrs old. I have 2 children and a husband, all US citizens, but I was deported for life last year.

If the child is a legal citizen they go to the closest legal relative, if there is no one to take the child they go into foster care. If the child is not a legal citizen they will be deported with the parent. If the child is a legal citizen and they aren't registered in school they can be deported with the parent as well.

Yes, you can be deported. Marriage does not confir any type of immigration or visa status.

I would assume that if you were deported you were not a legal citizen or you have committed a crime to be deported back to whatever country you come from unless you cash out your 401k.

It is until you have registered as a married citizen in America.

The word for this is "deportation" - if you are not a citizen of a country then you can be deported.

nope! you have to be citizen to marry someone that is a citizens,

The citizen BELONGS in the US, but if the NON citizen has been deported... Well it is practically IMPOSSIBLE to go back, for the deportee to pretty much step on US ground is illegal. BUT the citizen might be helpful in succeeding chances of getting a work permit for the deportee, then you could climb the ladder from there.

Technically NO,but should a country choose to start de-naturalization proceedings they would then not be citizens of said country & can be deported.

Are you asking that if you are a citizen can you be deported if you commit fraud? Deportation means you are from another country, but if you arent from another country they can't deport you. Either way you get jail time for the fraud.

Can an illegal alien who was deported and barred for ten years come back sooner by marrying an us citizen?

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.