Cars & Vehicles
Chevy Silverado
Car Selling
Used Car Buying

What can you do if a dealership sold you a car that they claimed was a 2002 when it is really a 2000?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2004-11-16 00:54:25
2004-11-16 00:54:25

Wow, there's a significant difference in value of the vehicle's purchase price. Have you spoken to the dealership? You need to speak to the General Manager of the dealership. Or the bank that financed the car? If the dealer hasn't been helpful, go to the bank. They're going to want to straighten this out as they're funding a vehicle less valuable than they thought. If that fails, contact your state Attorney General's office about consumer protection.

Related Questions

User Avatar

The Kawasaki dealership would be able to give you the wiring diagram for a 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300. If the dealership doesn't have it on hand, they can order it.

User Avatar

A 2002 Nissan Altima can be purchased at a local Nissan car dealership. It can also be found at an online car site, such as Auto Trader or the website of a car dealership.

User Avatar

likely valves. just have your valves adjusted at the dealership, not a big job really but it should be done by someone who knows what they're doing.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.