Auto Parts and Repairs
Jeep Cherokee Sport
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Ford Windstar GL

Where can i get a block heater for a 1998 ford e350?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-10-27 12:18:16
2007-10-27 12:18:16

any Ford dealer will sell you the heater you require. NOTE: in the fords this is called a block is in fact an engine oil heater that screws into the side of the engine oil cooler on the side of the engine. most 7.3 engines have these. look between radiator and grill for a rolled up ectrical plug in.when new thses cords are rolled up where most cannot find em

if you dont already have one intalled, the heater costs about 75 bucks,and the wire harness for it costs about 175 dollars


Related Questions

Install block heater in lower rad hose .

It should be sticking out of the grill in front of the radiator.. Look around that area, if it exists.

where does the engine block heater go in my 2007 ford focus

The 2007 Ford escape engine block heater is located on the right hand side of the engine block. You can follow the block heater cord to the block heater.

where is block heater cord for 2008 ford escape

The block heater plug in on a 1998 Ford Windstar is in the engine compartment on the passenger side of the vehicle. When lifting up the hood, look on the left for a small hose that is coiled up at the very front, above the passenger headlamp. The block heater itself is plugged into the front of the motor on the passenger side.

The ford probe gt does not have a block heater block heaters are normally on a desiel Engine

Sell your Ford junk its not the only problem you will have.

block heater on a ford diesel is actually not a block heater but an oil heater this heater is located on the back right side of the oil cooler on side of engine under the exhaust manifold a block heater in an engine actually is in the block

Ford sucks... i paid for a block heater but ford will not install it after I pointer out that there was not one installed But any thing but a ford..

Remove and engine block expansion plug. Insert the block heater. Seal the block heater. Attached the wiring harness to the block heater.

How do you replace a heater core in a 1998 ford expedition?"

In my 98 E350 6.8 it is under the dash. you have to pull the dash off to change it

My 1998 E350 takes 6.4 litres, just changing last night

same way as any other block heater... ========================================================== Your Ford Ranger block heater is just like the heating element in an electric kettle . As long as the electric block heater is plugged in to an electric outlet that has power to it , the block heater keeps on heating the engine coolant if everything is working correctly

the block heater is located on the right hand side of the back of the engine block. it has a 3cable flat wire going to it. it is under the A/C hoses routed there. it is about four inches from the front of the engine ( where the serpentine belt is)

The block heater on a 1995 Ford Ranger is in the engine space under the hood. The plug for the heater block is located near the front of the engine.

The book on my 1998 Ford E350 says to use 5W-30.

A block heater for that vehicle would be an option. If it came equipped with a block heater the cord would be found close to the battery.

block heater on a ford actually is not a block heater, the hater is in the right side near rear end of oil cooler on left side of engine, if you follow the plug in cord back, you will find it. it is NOT in the block

where is the fuse panel in a 1998 ford van 3500

how is it my heater control on my ford fiesta flight 1998 only works on no. 4

The price for a Ford Ranger block heater varies slightly by year of the vehicle and the retailer. As of 2014 the average price for this part is between 24.99 to 29.99.

It should be on the left or right side of the engine in one of the freezeout plug holes

There is a built in block heater, cord sticks out under body almost in front of driver.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.