It is a textile craft that makes use of threads or yarns to form a cloth or fabric. The threads that run from one side to the other are called the filling or weft, and those that run along the direction of the length are called the warp.

1,360 Questions

No questions found for given filters. Try a different search or filter.

Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.