Be the first to answer!
can an employer force an employee to take a leave of absence with no medical documentation?
Yes. The employer alone schedules employee work.
The employer can't force the employee to do anything. The employee can always quit. The employer can require taking a blood test to be able to continue employment meaning they can tell them to take the test or be fired.
An employer cannot force anyone to do anything. You can resign, or they can decide to terminate you.
Generally, the employer will not only force the employee to attend, and pay, he may also be fired if he or she fail to attend and complete.
No. By law no employer can force you to work at all, especially without payment.
No. Once an employer fires you he has no control over you.
Absolutely not! No.
An employer can not force you to take the FMLA leave. However, if your employer knows you have a lot going on with your health or that of a close family member, they may suggest it.
No. The employer cannot force you not to take the coverage. However, if you don't want you may have to sign a waiver.
No, They can not
Yes, generally an employer can require an employee to work overtime. Employers have the power to dictate the employee's work schedule and hours. Additionally, under most circumstances the employer may discipline an employee, up to and including termination, if the employee refuses to work scheduled overtime.This depends on what state you live in. Each state regulates their own labor law under the large umbrella of federal labor laws. Federally, an employer can force an employee to work whatever hours they are needed as long as the employee is over 18.
Did you damage the customers car on the job? If so, he probably can.
No. An employer cannot force an employee to do anything. They may, however, make this a part of the employee's job requirements and make joining conditional for continued employment.
No, he can not! What you need to do is get another job amd then report this employer to the state's Labor Commissioner.
Yes, an employer can force an employee to take sick pay or vacation time when a company is closed due to disaster. States that have an "at will" employment rule allow employers to do this.
they cant force you to do nothing but it may be required for the job.
sick is like my friend asher he is gay
No, an employer cannot harass their employees into dropping coverage. It is not the employers business to get involved in the personal insurance details of their employees.
The employer withholds your share of the FICA tax of 7.65% from your gross pay and the employer matches the 7.65% amount to make a total of 15.3% that has to be reported to the SSA.
That depends on whether you are an employee or a manufactured product. If you are an employee, then your employer can't force you to do anything that you don't want to do, simply because you're an employee, not a slave. Whenever your employer asks you to do anything, you always have three choices for your resonse: 1). Comply 2). Negotiate 3). Walk
If you belong to a union,your representive would have to sign an agreement.If you are self employed ,you should have some type of contract.If you are an (at will employee) your employer should not be able to pay you less than minimum wage,otherwise yes ,I believe they can
Under coercion of termination in an at will employment state? yes, only if you want to remain in his employ. The employer, by law, must let you off for jury duty. If you do not show up for jury duty you will get in trouble. The employer cannot force you to take a day off without a very good reason, such as you coming into work in an unfit state. If you have been summoned to jury service you must attend unless you can show good reason why you should not.