Home Improvement
Painting and Staining
Arts and Crafts
Interior Design

Is there a simple varnish or glaze that can be used to protect an indoor mural painted with flat latex paint and if so what is it?

User Avatar
Wiki User
August 30, 2007 4:33AM

I have come across a similar issue. The answer is a product called "dead flat varnish" and it is made by a company called Modern Masters. You most likely need to order it on the internet, as it is not usually sold in stores. Good Luck!