What are the 2 caps above the transmission pan on a ford aerostars auto transmission i have one leaking fluid?

Those caps are called servo covers. There is a snap ring holding those covers in place. To replace the seal you must remove the snap rings and pull the cover out. Be carefull becasue they may be under pressure and pop out unexpectedly and make a mess. replace the O-ring around the cover and reinstall.. add fluid to the transmission if any was lost. Macs Transmissions 281-394-4951 Macstransmissions@gmail.com