Usually electrical problems relating to bumps and shaking can be traced to a faulty ground connection somewhere. Check all the black wires in the engine compartment where they bolt to the chassis and clean then and reattach. (might wanna unplug the battery first) But try to find out if the blinker and stereo are on the same circuit. If they are, it shouldn't be too bad to diagnose.. you'll know where to look. If they're not then you might be looking at a fairly difficult diagnosis process.
Flat battery !
your brain shuts off but not completely. or you will be dead. only half of your brain stays on. and the other half shuts off.
if no warning and it just shuts down but dash lights and radio light up check ignition switch
3 or 4
you might have a short circuit or you have a voltage drop
Could be the fuel filter is completely clogged. Does it shuts down faster when revving the engine?
it shuts off when you open the driver side door....
North Korea, the way its a dictatorship! He completely shuts them out from the real world.
Either its dead or line is busy
Usually a sighn of bad alternator.
Have your electrical wiring checked out, it is shorting out that causes the radio to shut off and the engine to stall. Start from the radio wiring.....Hope this will help..
I have installed the radio and when the ignition is in the on position it works.When I start the vehicle,it shuts off.Why?
My IPod Nano would quit after a minute playing. My remedy is to make sure your headphone jack is completely plugged in.
Its called a Tracheostomy.
If your brain shuts down completely you also cease to breath and therefore die. You may continue to live or breath by mechanical means or a respirator. But if your kept alive by a respirator and your brain is really dead are you really living?
ok, what is the question, need the security code ? constant red flashing light ? works for 10 minutes then shuts off ?
The problem you're having is an easy mistake. The wire you're connected to is not the remote wire for an amp. This wire you're connected to is used for a power radio antenna. That's why it's turning off the amp whenever you leave the radio.
Pull the fuse.
could be bad fuel filter.
No! You can't just give shuts!
Your're hotwire (power cable) may not be hooked right or completely. You may have a bad fuse or a loose one.
The liver can metabolize between 0.3 and 0.5 ounces of pure alcohol per hour.If you mean how much can it take before it shuts down completely, that varies with individuals. The overall answer is a tremendous amount, but it suffers damage long before it shuts down, and the damage is irreversible.
if it shuts down than the cell and nucleus will both 'die'
The radio is usually supplied power until you open one of the doors. Perhaps what you have is a bad door sensor? Try shutting off the car, and then opening the passenger door and see if it shuts the radio off. If that doesn't fix it, then whatever module the radio is connected to is probably bad.