As a constitutional monarchy, Bhutan has no President. The head of state is the Druk Gyalpo, or Dragon King, the incumbent being His Majesty King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck. The head of government is the Prime Minister, Jigme Y Thinley.
The currency in Bhutan is the Dzongha. I have absolutely no idea how much on dollar is in that currency.
This is a great question for those trivia parties: answer - the ngultruns
The altitude ranges from 162 meters above sea level to 7554 masl.
Tashi Delek ..It 's the same like that.
or if someone can explain more than me please.
Polo is a popular sport in Bhutan today.
Bhutan is not poor and not rich. But they have highest GDP growth in south asia and 11th inthe world.
It is the 8th of August 1949.
Bhutan is north of Bangladesh and India.
Chencho Nio is a famous sports person from Bhutan. He is a professional football (soccer) player. Tshering Chhoden is a noted archer from Bhutan.
Exports 1. hydroelectricity 2. cement 3. timber, forest products 4. coal, stones 5. fruits and spices Importstechnology, machines, skilled manpower, fuel, salt clothes
The President of the nation of Bhutan is Mr. Karma Lotay. The vice president of Bhutan is Mr. Philippe Le Houerou.
The country is Bhutan: coordinates 27.5142° N, 90.4336° E
The major part of the country is of high mountains and rolling hills. It accounts for about 83% of the total land and the plain of Terai occupies the remaining 17%. Altitude varies from 152 meters above the sea level in the Terai in the south to 8848 meters in the north Himalayas.
nepdud dot com
Seven of the worlds ten highest peaks are located in Nepal including Mt. Everest - the highest peak of the world. The top of the world.
They are not same though they belong to Himalayan Region.
1) Bhutan is of Mongolian Race.
2) Nepal is of Indo-aryan Race. (descendant of Alexandra the great.)
3) Nepal's language is Indo-aryan langauge.
4) Bhutan's language is Sino-Tibetan Language.
5) Bhutan is Buddhist Country.
6) Nepal is Hindu country.
7) Bhutan is culturally, linguistically and ethnically distinct from southern countries like Nepal, Bangladesh and India.
8) Nepal share same or similar culture with almost similar language which is intelligible even to Bang-la language speakers in Bangladesh.
9) Nepalese are ethnically same with Indians.
10) Bhutanese are ethnically same with Tibetans.
Bhutan was never ruled by other countries but Nepalese was ruled by other Lords.
10) Bhutan is beautiful and peaceful but Nepal is chaotic.
11) Nepalese claimes they are Mongolian race but they have Indo-
Caucasian looks as they are ethnically Aryan-Caucasian.
12) Few Nepalese ethnic migrated to Bhutan some 2 scores ago as economic migrant, Bhutanese never migrated to Nepal.
13) Bhutan is peaceful and beautiful and has highest growth of GDP in South Asia and 11th in the world.
14) Nepal is not.