Phone Service Providers
Phone service providers offer telephone service to residential, business, or government locations. The cost of the service roughly depends on the type of call that the subscriber will be making.
What is the difference between SMS and MMS text messages?
SMS only allows you to send text. MMS allows you to send pictures, sounds, videos, text, or any combination of the four.
MMS message can carry a larger size of content up to 300KB in extensions of WAV, JPEG, Gif etc. You can find more information about it on the link below.
How do you format a Nokia E72?
Press 4 bottons at the same time: 3 + * + call + power.
Who voices the j c Penney commercials?
How do you put a password lock on lg rumor touch?
you go to settings than lock phone and type in your own password and press lock phone
Telephone number of registry of deeds manila?
What is Spider-Mans phone number?
Att uverse coupons - are there any specific uverse coupons or coupon codes that anyone knows about that will save on uverse tv bundle packages?
There are no specific uverse coupon codes, I know since I got the service last month and searched everywhere for codes. However, sites like RicksCouponPicks.com have att uverse promotions on a monthly basis with direct uverse cash back promotions from ATT. You can get cash back promotions on various amounts depending on the month on uverse products but no coupon codes at this time. Hope it helps.
Can you put an ATT sim card into a boostmobile phone?
No you cannot. AT&T uses a GSM network and Boost uses iDEN and the two are not even remotely compatible. The Boost SIM card can be used for international roaming but it will not work with GSM networks in the US. It will not work either way, a Boost SIM will not work in a GSM device and a GSM SIM will not work in a Boost device.
Owner of micro max mobile company?
No. this Leo whatever owns Micromax Design and Consulting Inc which has nothing to do with making mobiles in India. Rahul Sharma is the managing director and founder of Micromax mobile.
Can t mobile phone get free talk after nine?
How do you fix an ATT On problem on a Sony CDX-M630 CD player?
ATT I think is a mute that doesent mute all the way so you can still here it a little. That is what happend on my truck.
How do you get stock quotes on a Tracfone?
Tracfone is a subsidiary of America Movil, ticker symbol AMX
Does Verizon wireless hire felons?
Verizon Wireless may hire a felon depending on the crime, but the hiring and interview process will definitely take longer than normal. Felons may have to explain themselves and Verizon will decide on a case by case situation.
Can you use a Verizon wireless phone in Guam?
Yes but you should have a roaming plan or else you will rack up a HUGE bill
How much commission does an ATT rep make?
They have pretty much slashed commissions in half for Sales Reps for 2009. In 2008, they were paying a certain percentile of the features you sold. For example, if you achieved your goal for the month in features, they would pay out 60% of what you sold. The more you surpassed your goal the higher a percentage you would keep up to 80%. So in other words....if you sold $3,000 in features for the month, you just put $2400 in your pocket AND that's just part of the commission. You also get paid for activations/upgrades and accessories you sell. With activations/upgrades, the higher the rate plan you sell, the more you get paid. Accessories are pretty much extra change in your pocket. They really only give you about 4% of your quota which is usually about $4000-$5000. Ofcourse both are paid out on a tier basis so the more you sell past your quota the higher per opp you get paid. BUUUUUUT like I said, they pretty much slashed commissions in half for 2009. I guess its a normal business practice for AT&T to change their commission tables. For 2009, activations/upgrades pay out the same along with accessories. Its in the Features department where they stuck it to its Reps. Now instead of receiving a certain percentage of what you sell, there is this thing they call a "Bucket". The bucket contains $450 bucks. If you reach 100% of your quota, you get the whole bucket. Example: your quota is $3000? You meet your goal so you get $450. That's right....FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY!!! Not $2400 like you would have made if you were on the previous commission table. They have also included "CFT" Customer Feedback Tool in your commission. CFT is pretty much a random automated customer survey which customers get via telephone after you have helped them. Any account you access has a chance of getting a call. If you get a bad score or don't reach 75% satisfaction, you are not paid out Excellence (you reached 150% of your goal). So yeah...oh yeah and to top it off, AT&T seems to be oblivious to a National Recession. They keep slashing commissions in little ways AND they either keep quotas where they were last year or they keep increasing them. They have also increased the percentage you have to reach in regards to your monthly quota. It has always been that if u reached 80% you were good. Heck! If you didnt even make that you were good! They really didnt enforce performance requirements. Now they want you to reach 100% in EVERYTHING! And if you don't....there are 4 levels of discipline. If you fall short of reaching 100% of Total Opps, Features or Accessories...you get a write up. If you reach Level 4 Discipline...youre fired!!! Yup...word has it that the company is just trying to get rid of its tenure staff since they get paid alot more than new hires. So yeah....if you wanna be a Sales Rep I would reconsider if you were looking at AT&T.
How much does a Verizon jest cost?
round about $50
Can you use non Verizon phone on Verizon network?
you can if and only if it is a sprint phone. even doing this is considered illegal and is not recommended
Can a Verizon account holder view everyone's text messages and emails that's on their account?
Nobody can get the actual text messages and what they say without a court order. All they can get is the same info that shows on the bill if you have detailed billing. They can get the date/time they were sent/received and what numbers they were sent to/from. As far as e-mails are concerned they cannot see any information at all, other than the amount of data being used.
Which is the best cell phone service provider in India?
Actually none.....all of them are equally good cheaters though....but that can be expected when bribing and cheating is there everywhere in India. None of the cellphone providers are honest or customer centric. These fat cats got their spectrum licenses by bribing heavily the DoT and the ministers and bureaucrats who run it. All the bribe money they paid are collected back from customers in a confusing bill, add on charges god only knows. Making it worse is number portability, which is especially hard on companies who signed up for Common User Groups or individuals with friends and family callers circle. The teeth less TRAI can hardly do anything about the cell phone providers who are a law unto themselves. Customer is the loser, the little guys are the victims in this fraud called cellphone service in India.
What can you do to reduce a cell phone bill?
Most of us are pretty excited about our new cell phones and use it initially without any thought as to how much it will cost us. This can become a problem not just for new cell phone owners but also for people who have had their cell phones for some time. We see our huge monthly cell phone bills and wonder what we did to get such a fat bill. And then enters the thought that we should be doing something to cut down our bill. Well, here are some ideas:
- Most of us are in the category of the eight in ten wireless customers overpaying on our plans. For a free check to find out how much you can save on your plan, go to http://www.fixmycellbill.com by a company called Validas. For $5, Validas provides your personalized cell bill adjustment report that is emailed to your wireless provider in industry specific format so you can actually implement Validas's cash saving changes. If Validas can save you more than $5 on your bill, this obviously provides a very cost effective solution. The average Validas user currently saves 22 percent, or $484 annually, off their cell bill.
- Make use of SMS: The facility of Short Message Service (SMS) is available with most cell phones. Through SMS you can send to and receive messages from other cell phones. Cell phone companies usually charge a very small fee for each message and at times you can even get SMS facility for free. So the next time you want to talk to somebody who has a cell phone, then instead of making a call from your cell phone, you can choose to message them. SMS will be a whole lot cheaper than making a call.
- Use your hidden pager: If your cell phone has caller ID then it is as good as having a numeric pager. When you receive a call on your cell phone and you are somewhere with access to a landline, do not take the call. Check the calling number on your cell phone and call that number back on a landline. You can even inform friends and relatives that if you refuse to take their call, they can expect you to call them back.
- Utilize �Cost Control�: The Cost Control function can beep you at the end of every minute, keep track of your unused minutes by adding up your total used minutes, and can also alert you if you are roaming. It helps you to manage your minutes better so that you can avoid going over your monthly quota. So find out if your cell phone has this function and use it.
- Don't pay for directory assistance. Some cell phone plans may have a few complimentary 411 calls per month, but most will charge around two dollars per 411 call. While traveling or in an unknown environment where you need numbers or addresses, this can add up to quite a lot of extra charges per month. As an alternative, use free directory assistance services like 1-800-free411, or you can try to plan ahead of time to get numbers and addresses online before you go.
- Determine your calling behavior: Be aware of your calling habits. See if you make more calls at night or over the weekends. If you do then maybe you can get some kind of unlimited night/weekend plan. Also, if you have a flat rate national coverage plan and you don�t travel year round, then you can choose to switch to a cheaper local plan while in your home city.
- Another thing you can do is swith to pay as you go plans. Typically, these plans are cheaper than a contract phone. Many customers save hundreds of dollars a year doing this.
Try these ideas and see a reduced cell phone bill next month!
What is the t-mobile helpline number?
611 from T-Mobile phone or 1-877-453-1304
Can you get free Verizon prepaid minutes?
You can earn free prepaid mobile minutes in Facebook for most major US carriers, including Verizon.
Is mostafa zamani will marry?
Can you unlock your lg rumor touch from virgin mobile and use it on Verizon?
Nope. Two different networks.
If you were misled by Verizon and switched to another company after 2 months how can you get out of paying Verizon's fee?
With most of the companies, it's hard to. When you signed up, you signed a contract saying that you would keep your service with them for X amount of time. It also says in the contract that you have a certain number of days to cancel you service without being charged the cancellation fee. After those 15 or 30 days, you're pretty much agreeing that you will keep the service for the length of the contract.
The purpose of the 30-day trial period is for you to be able to sign a contract and purchase a phone for a discount but still be able to back out of the contract early if you're not satisfied with the service- after all, there's really no way to tell if the service is going to work well for you until you try it! However, after that 30-day window, you're responsible for those charges and must pay them. If you do not, Verizon has the right to make a report to your credit bureau which will end up lowering your credit score. A low credit score shows people you're not very reliable when it comes to paying your bills which can hurt since many different parts of your life depend on a good credit score like applying for loans, credit cards, getting good interest rates that save you money, and even applying for a job! And you'll still owe Verizon that money, anyways, so you may as well pay it.