There are too many variable to answer this question. Which city, urban or suburbs. High or low traffic area. Quality of the building... You get the idea. Maybe this link will help though .
along with this, it will depend on the location where you are renting the space, how big or small the space is, what facilities are being offered along with the space, what is the reputation of that area, what kind of people frequent that area as it will directly affect your sales and the rent too.. and if the economy is up or down.
I would indeed agree to the location of where you live is based on the cost of living that is in your country or state. One owner who sold his bakery for example sold the franchise for about 25,000 which in turn did not included the rent. The business you would already need to have a plan on what it would cost to manage the business. Many business start out slow and some business offer promotions and other means to get more customers to your store. Most rental fees cost around 1,000 for the electric power and water. Start out with something small and then build from the that. Business owner's are now using their personal property to conduct business these days, but again all must register for a business license to conduct any sales of goods or services. Contact your local state or government's Department of Revenue and Tax business branch as well as your H&R Block agencies for more information.
The rental cost is not nearly as important as the business plan to maximize the restaurant. That includes (or should!) well beyond the plan to get diners in paying for supper. You need to look at demographics of those likely to frequent your place, similar competition, foot traffic patterns, etc PLUS develop your outside sales plan asap. That can be as simple as advertising dinners to go (perhaps at a discounted rate for 4 or more); and as extreme asd weddings & other catered events completed off-premise.
Look at the LAYOUT & FLOW of the kitchen- is there room to prep the types of food you want to serve- for instance- if you want lots of fancy knife work & carving or to break daown primal cuts of meat as wellas bake ckes- make sure there's enough room for the cooks to operate safely. Plus refrigeration- either separate coolers or zones in a walk-in for poultry/meat/seafood (around 32*F, fresh produce (40*F), dairy (low 30s), and prepared foods. Look at all this & do your demo plan. If homework is right, you have a slim chance to succeed (as most close w/in a year)
At least renting beats owning! Unless you, personally, can afford to buy it. Then lease it back to your Restaurant LLC at mkt rate- that way, if you fail, you can rent it to another to keep at least the mortgage being met....
You click on the person you want to fire, and there will be an option that will fire them.
Unfortunately no, but add blueberryummyumm and I'll send you gifts!
You can't delete your account on Restaurant City. It is linked to your Facebook account.
Three is the maximum number of stars any one restaurant can receive.
The first course of action is to call the restaurant directly and speak to a manager. If the manager is unable or unwilling to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, call your credit card company, preferrably as soon as possible, and dispute the charge.
You don't. Your workers will go to them.
i was in park city 2 weeks ago, and my son used to be an assistant manager at the park city wingers. and it is closed at this time
Find below one of the sample format of Experience Letter..
Mr/ Ms. ____________
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr. __________________ ( name of the employee ) was working at ___________________( Company Name ) As _______________ ( Designation of the employee ) from ____________________ ( date of joining) to _______________( last working date ).
During his tenure, we found him to be .....................his services were found to be satisfactory.
We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
yes as far as i know
There are several ways to get ingredients in Restaurant City. Some ways are easier (or cheaper) than others.
An ingredient like Candy was available for a limited time during the 2010 Christmas season. It could be found in crates in other people's restaurants.
Currently, there are only three ways to get Candy: buying it from the Marketplace using Cooking Cash (i.e. "real money"); trading with a neighbor; and receiving it randomly as a reward for logging into the game on consecutive days.
If you don't want to spend real money, your neighbors won't trade you, and you're tired of waiting for that random log-in gift, then your only hope is to wait until Playfish decides to make Candy a free gift-able ingredient (which may not ever happen, for all we know).
How To Cheats
1. Go to Redecorate
2. Get a tile in your items.
3. Then drag it out onto the grass so then it should say 2 box.if you keep doing that then you sell the all you could make a lot of money. i am just a kid trying this out please do not up date this because every time i do this it always gets up dated.
DJ. Daniel Nimmo on face-book
It use to be a just for fun until the summer of 2009 then they added drinks and now they are for serveing drinks! (Must be level 15 to serve drinks)
10C5 = 252
Make a new account.
Dick's Halfway Inn - located in Baltimore County, Maryland
You can't delete the Restaurant City account by itself. If you want it deleted, you have to delete your Facebook account too.
1.Go to your street
2.There will be a blue icon in the corner under your pavement that says "Go to random street".Click on it
3.It will take you to a street full of random restaurants that crave to be rated.Don't be too strict with the lower leveled caffes ;) I think no.You can only rate restaurants from people that aren't in your friend's list.
It might be possible, but highly unlikely. It depends on many factors. What is the product mix? (Profit margins on alcohol are greater than food - do they sell alcohol?) How much is rent? How many employees? Type of operation? A small sandwhich shop, deli or pizza place with 2 or 3 employees and low overhead might be profitable at that level of sales.
the waiter could do it, but to clear them manually, you just click on the empty plate!~
Restaurant city all recipes
* Tomato & Basil Soup : tomato, tomato, basil.
* Garden Salad : salad, tomato, egg.
* Chicken & Leek Soup : chicken, leek, leek.
* Cream of Mushroom Soup : mushroom, milk, bayleaf.
* Vegetable Chowder : milk, potato, peas.
* Pea & Bacon soup : peas, peas, bacon.
* Camembert Bread in a Box : cheese, cheese, bread.
* Tuna Fishcakes : tuna, flour, potato.
* Bruschetta with Tomato & Basil : bread, tomato, basil.
* Lamb Samosas : lamb, flour, bayleaf.
* Caribbean Chicken Salad : chicken, beans, salad.
* Lobster Soup : lobster, butter, lemon.
* Pumpkin Soup : pumpkin, cream, chili.
* Sweetcorn Soup : corn, cream, egg.
* Lamb Skewers : lamb, garlic, lemon.
* Onion Soup : onion, garlic, bayleaf.
* Tigger Prawn Platter : prawn, garlic, lime.
* Dimsum : prawn, pork, flour.
* Scary Pumpkin Soup : pumpkin, onion, cream, bayleaf. (*LIMITED*)
* Corn on the Cob: sweetcorn, sweetcorn, butter, oregano. (*LIMITED*)
* Latkas : potato, potato, egg, onion. (*LIMITED*)
* Reindeer's favorite : carrot, carrot, carrot, carrot. (*LIMITED*)
* Meat Platter: pepperoni, sausage, pork, bread (*LEARNED FROM GOURMET KING*)
* Margarita Pizza : cheese, tomato, flour.
* Roast Chicken : chicken, potato, salad.
* Hotdog & Fries : sausage, bread, potato.
* Burger & Fries : bread, beef, potato.
* Pepperoni Pizza : pepperoni, cheese, tomato.
* Roast Beef : beef, carrot, salad.
* Tuna Steak with Vegetables : tuna, potato, carrot.
* Spaghetti Carbonara : pasta, bacon, egg.
* Spaghetti Bolognese : pasta, beef, tomato.
* Chicken Tikka Masala : chicken, rice, bayleaf.
* Tuna Sushi : tuna, rice, wasabi.
* Sausages and Mash : sausage, potato, butter.
* Chili Con Carne : chili, beans, rice.
* Lasagna : beef, cheese, pasta.
* Caesar Salad : salad, bread, egg.
* Vegetarian Fried Rice : rice, tofu, leek, mushroom.
* Lobster : lobster, butter, salad.
* Grilled Rump Steak : beef, potato, salad.
* Yakibuta Ramen : noodles, pork, onion.
* Seaffod Paella : rice, saffron, prawn.
* Mapo Tofu : tofu, rice, chili.
* Pork & Apple Chops : pork, apple, onion.
* Bak Kut Teh : coriander, pork, garlic.
* Three-Cup Chicken : garlic, basil, chicken.
* Mushroom Risotto : rice, mushroom, oregano.
* Lamb with Pomegranate Sauce : lamb, pomegranate, garlic.
* Roast Turkey : turkey, bread, onion, oregano. (*LIMITED*)
* Spooky Pumpkin Risotto : pumpkin, rice, cheese, basil. (*LIMITED*)
* Festive Glazed Ham: pork, bayleaf, butter, orange. (*LIMITED*)
* Gingerbread House: ginger, flour, sugar, egg. (*LIMITED*)
* Chicken Tacos: (ingredients unknown) (*LEARNED FROM GOURMET KING*)
* Fruit Selection : banana, strawberry, apple.
* Strawberry Cake : strawberry, flour, butter, sugar.
* Chocolate Cake with Icecream : chocolate, flour, icecream.
* Strawberry Cheese Cake : strawberry, cheese, flour.
* Pancakes : flour, egg butter.
* Creme Brulee : egg, cream, sugar.
* Pumpkin Pie : pumpkin, flour, sugar.
* Cheese Board : cheese, cheese, cheese.
* Banana Split : pisang, cream, icecream.
* Sundae : icecream, chocolate, cream.
* Mango Pudding : mango, milk, lime.
* Kiwi Sorbet : kiwi, lemon, sugar.
* Exotic Fruit Skewers : dragon fruit, mango, kiwi.
* Pomegranate Parfait : pomegranate, cream, egg.
* Vanilla Panna Cotta : vanilla, sugar, milk.
* Tiramisu : egg, cream, coffee.
* Halloween Treats : sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, flour. (*LIMITED*)
* Apple Pie: apple, sugar, flour, vanilla. (*LIMITED*)
* Mince Pie: flour, apple, egg, raisins. (*LIMITED*)
* Festove Pudding: sugar, raisins, flour, orange. (*LIMITED*)
* Chocolate Mousse: (ingredients unknown) (*LEARNED FROM GOURMET KING*)
* Glass of Water : water, ice, lime.
* Espresso : coffee, coffee, water.
* Coffee : coffee, sugar, milk.
* Tea : tea leaves, sugar, water.
* Chocolate Milkshake : chocolate, icecream, milk.
* Strawberry Milkshake : strawberry, icecream, milk.
* Lemonade : lemon, ice, water.
* Peach Iced Tea : peach, tea leaves, water.
* Bubble Tea : tea leaves, milk, sugar.
* Fruit Smoothie : ice, strawberry, banana.
* Ginger Beer Float : ginger, sugar, icecream.
* Vanilla Hot Chocolate : vanilla, chocolate, cream.
* Saffron Tea : saffron, tea leaves, water.
* Witch's Brew : lime, sugar, kiwi, water. (*LIMITED*)
* Pilgrim's Harvest: pumpkin, apple, ice, water. (*LIMITED*)
* Eggnog: egg, vanilla, cream, milk. (*LIMITED*)
(NO drink to learn from GOURMET KING at this time.)
ps: I have also heard rumors about "Carrot Cake" and "Bowl of Noodles" but I am not sure what that is all about. Possibly recipes still in the planning stages???
delete them from your frndz list on your profile
OK i really don't know how to get them but if i were you i would look them up on google because that's what i do
Give me food and I will live give me water and I will die what am I?
Asked By Wiki User
What is the biggest number you can make using the digits 641?
Asked By Wiki User
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
Asked By Wiki User
Why is TikTok getting banned in the US?
Asked By Amie Smitham
How will you recover your lost stuff in restaurant city?
Asked By Wiki User
How do you get to hire a fifth employee in restaurant city?
Asked By Wiki User
An older gentleman is cited for disturbing the peace at a restaurant in the city Which court will hear his case?
Asked By Wiki User
Download restaurant city tools v4.0?
Asked By Wiki User
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.