Results for: Djibouti

What kind of land would you most likely find in the African country called Djibouti?

Mainly plateaus, plains, and highlands. Arid desert plateaus known as the "Ethiopian xeric grasslands and shrublands ecoregion" make up the bulk of the landform of Djibouti, b (MORE)

What is the choke point that lies between Yemen and Djibouti?

Bab-el-Mandeb....The Bab-el-Mandeb (variously transliterated Mandab or Mandib, and with article "el-" given also as "al-", with or without connecting dashes) meaning "Gate of (MORE)

Is Djibouti a country?

Yes. Its the name of the only principal city within, and the name of the country.  
Thanks for the feedback!

Where is Djibouti?

Djibouti is in Eastern Africa, bordering the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, between Eritrea and Somalia.
Thanks for the feedback!

What major religions practiced of Djibouti?

About 99% of the population of Djibouti practices Islam. The remaining 1% practices Catholicism, is Protestant, or is affiliated with the Baha'i Faith.
Thanks for the feedback!